Monday, July 6, 2009

Visiting Germany

Dusseldorf Airport #1

As you're reading this I am most likely sleeping on the plane, dreaming all the nice things that are awaiting me when we touch down at our destination! I will miss our flat that we just moved in and of course and I have prepared timely posts for my blog, so you won't miss me too much. Above all that, I am crating a mini contest for all the Panasonic Lumix GH1 owners who want to submit their photos.

I have a few simple rules of course so please follow them to be in the running to WIN a prize. I have no idea what prize will be, but it will most likely be something like "Winner of the month"!

Read carefully before you start commenting; hints will be included throughout my post. No-following rules will NOT WIN.

To WIN, all you have to do is publish in this blog an original photograph created with Panasonic Lumix GH1. Before that, let me tell you the reason behind this trip. I am following my darling J, who will be attending the business conference. I am so thrilled for J, because this is great opportunity for his carrier. He's overworked and this is indeed a reward for him. Mind you he will be working during our visit, but we decided that me tagging along would make it a nice holiday for us both!



Powered by WebRing.



No comments:

Post a Comment